1. Art: Performance or visual? What place does art have in your life?
All of it, any that can awaken all of my senses.
2. Craft: Knit or Crochet or Other? What is your craftiest project to date?
Illustrations! I’m a doodle gal always sketching while taking care of a million other things. I also love jewelry making and hope to open my etsy store some day.
3. Design: Classical or modern? What designer or architect inspires you the most?
Modern, airy, minimalist that can lend itself to performances! Ludwig Mies van der Rohe is right on target for me.
4. Food: Salty or sweet? Do you know how to make your favorite dish?
Salty! My father’s roasted chicken with thyme and rosemary is to die for, I’m hoping that I will be able to steal his recipe and blog about it soon.
5. Thought: Fiction or Nonfiction? What form does the bulk of your own reading and/or writing take?
Non-fiction. My daily dose of literature comes from online news in the morning (Le Monde — oh yeah I’m actually French — The New York Times, BBC), magazines articles on a leisurely basis, and I am currently reading The Children From Banhoff Zoo before bed. My favorite book though is Just Kids by Patty Smith.
6. FUN: Where in the world do you want to go or be stranded? What five things would be in your bag?
I would love to be stranded in Capri, Italy and only bring a bag with an ipod to dance to, a journal (and a pen, sorry for cheating), some good sneakers to run on the beach in, a bathing suit, and a video camera to shoot a film!